Saturday, December 29, 2018

¡Felices Fiestas!


There is a famous saying,
 “Let’s be realists and do the impossible” - Che Guevara
(Seamos realistas y hagamos lo imposible)

As this year draws to a close the Spanky Project has entered our 15th year of 
HELPING CUBANS HELP THEIR ANIMALS.
The Spanky Project is not one, two or ten people .. it is all of us.

It has been a long road and we thank each and every one of you who have been on this path with us.

Each day is a struggle. 
Our rewards come in the faces of the caregivers whose animals we have treated
and messages like the following.
-translated from spanish-

"Hello, I'm Cuban, through a friend who was part of the wonderful project in Trinidad Cuba I found out about Spanky Project, which it has touched my heart so strong and it has brought so many tears from my eyes.

I thought this could be impossible and by reading "let's be realistic and do the impossible" and see all the pictures and what they have done has inspired me so much.

Please let me know how I can help you and be part of you.
 God bless you all and my eternal gratitude for what you have done in my country with the animals. 
We need many people like you in this world."
As the year come to an end we have wonderful memories of all those precious creatures we have helped in so many ways.
Please join the Spanky Project, with your donation, so together we can help many more in 2019.

“Seamos realistas y hagamos lo imposible”
Donate Now Through CanadaHelps.org!


No comments: