Thursday, November 1, 2007

Heartgard Plus Donation



Thanks to the generous, group, individual, company, whose name would not be revealed to me, for the generous donation of Heartgard Plus.
I traveled to Toronto yesterday where I was presented with 290 six month treatments of HeartGard Plus.
Heartgard is an Ivermectine based product for the prevention of Heartworm. The Plus portion is Pyrantel with takes care of a number of parasites.

The next step is to get the supplies to Cuba.
If your located in Canada, traveling to Havana and have some space in your luggage I would love to hear from you.


*due to the temperature sensitive nature of Heartgard I cannot ship via courier or post during winter months.
If you are in Southern Ontario contact me and we can make some arrangement.



No comments: